Kik Interactive - Senior Data Analyst
We are looking for a Senior Data Analyst to join our Tel Aviv team to help us drive growth at Kik. With over 300M registered users globally, we have hundreds of terabytes of really cool data across thousands of events and attributes that need the talents of an exceptional Analyst to drive insights and growth programs. If you like to dig in the data, not afraid of huge databases, and like to bring actionable insights which translate into real feature development - come and join us! As a part of our team, you'll work with several business owners on analyzing and understanding patterns in our users' behaviour. You will translate business questions to queries and will provide the relevant stakeholders with in-depth analysis. You'll also work on creating reporting and data visualization solutions across the company to ensure data is accessible to all and not siloed.
- BA/B.Sc. in information systems/computer science/statistics/industrial engineering or equivalent
- Very high level of SQL, good knowledge and understanding of database and ETL concepts
- Knowledge of A/B testing methodologies.
- 2+ years experience as an analyst/data scientist from online company (mobile company is preferred).
- Fluent English, great communication skills and experience working with global teams
- Experience with building reporting in customer facing reporting tools like Tableau, Qlikview, Sisense and Redash..
- Experience with big data management systems like BigQuery or Redshift - a plus.
- Strong understanding of statistical analysis, preferred experience with a statistical package such as R, MATLAB, SPSS, SAS etc.
- You’re a passionate, energetic, flexible self-starter, ready to jump with both feet into a small, loosely structured, fast-growing company
- Guide decision making by providing relevant functions with reliable data analysis and data outputs.
- Be a leader of "data-driven" culture in the company
- Work on company's reporting system, create clear reports and dashboards
- Understand the product usage patterns, users behaviour and constantly look for actionable insights from the data.
- Monitor main business KPIs and performance metrics on a daily level