StoreDot - Director of Product Marketing
We are looking for a top product marketing expert, with a diverse background in energy storage, chemistry, or nanotechnology including leading aspects of product and marketing vision and strategy, market research & development, new product launch, positioning and messaging, content generation, thought leadership and extensive customer facing experience.
Our ideal candidate should have a deep technical background, entrepreneurial mindset, passion for technology and marketing, solid product management and product marketing experience and an urge to make an IMPACT in the industry.
- Responsible for driving an integrated marketing vision and strategy - including related market development activities
- Create and produce product collateral, technical documentation, presentations, sales enablement tools, competitive analysis reports, demos, blogs, white papers etc.
- All product related marcom activities (tradeshows - including presentations, press-releases, etc.) and other product positioning activities - including preparing and reviewing relevant published documents and releases
- Product pricing and pricing strategy for specific opportunities
- Forecasting. The director of product marketing will have direct and complete responsibility for forecasting and margin analysis
- Identify, prepare and analyze market research and develop analyst relations
- Lead discussions with major customers and partners including C-level thought leaders
- Positioning, messaging and thought leadership including developing value propositions for target markets
- Responsibility for all aspects of new product launch - including matrix responsibility for ODM subcontracting
- Customer and field events and speaking opportunities
- Ensuring sharing and distribution of information between relevant stakeholders (internal & external)
- A Director of product marketing/management experience with very strong skills
- 8+ years’ experience in tech market. At least 4 years in product management / marketing positions with proven market development experience
- Chemistry, EE or related engineering background a must, MBA -an advantage
- Strong ability to generate innovative tools and content
- Solid strategy background, proven ability to work with top executives, ability to combine both strategic and hands-on.
- Creative, independent, holds a growth mindset, strong execution abilities
- Great English speaker (all communications are in English)
- High flexibility, ability to lead a change, positive outlook, strong urge to make an IMPACT!
Position will entail global travel